Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Sunset location below or above Sebawaing? Once in the area I can ask around for directions if needed. Thanks.

·
collector
4,440 Posts
Is the Sunset location below or above Sebawaing? Once in the area I can ask around for directions if needed. Thanks.
sunset marina on the river is the last one next to the patterson rd state launch at the river mouth... SunSet bay marina is on the Eastside of the bay between Sebawing and Quanicasee... off loomis rd

·
Premium Member
29,823 Posts
To the west! And it sun up is in the east!....:lol::lol: Sorry, couldn't resist:D

Here you go, google works wonders:) Take Vassar rd. to end(last rd.), turn right, then next left, and left again, and you run into it.

[ame="https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=Sunset+Bay+Marina&fb=1&gl=us&hq=sunset+bay+marina&hnear=0x8823e104be406d25:0x34d0a227f2ae3802,Bay+City,+MI&cid=13120776197959859193&ei=Mam9UueJFsqD2gXNuIDACw&sqi=2&ved=0CIIBEPwSMAs"]Google Maps[/ame]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts