Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for one person to go to Wheatney tomorrow all day early(4 a form here) to late afternoon, 8 PM. Here is the program go to 60+ fow for stealhead, then to 40+ fow for walleye and finish up with perch. If you know of a better program keep it to yourself, I do not want to hear it.:lol: got a 24 foot cuddy cabin with all fishing equipment, you may want to bring a few of your favor spoons and harness. Cost is about 15 gallon gas for Tahoe, another 20 gal for the boat, boat launch, bridge fee, and bait. I live in 13 and telegraph area in Franklin. Will cancel the trip if 20+ wind or 4+ wave.

·
Registered
11,851 Posts
If I didn't get beat up with a 15 hour shift yesterday and have to be Lansing Sunday at 9pm for work....I'd be game.

Make sure ya give us a report! Have to get my main fixed before I can make the run... Buggers.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Try shallower. We started at 54 today and trolled east until 60. The closer we got to the windmills the more junk fish. Try 52 to 55 tops slightly se out if the harbor. GL!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yup, it's an easy 150$ day.
We reverse your program...and you forgot to mention your Sheephead program??;)
I'll call ya on 68 in the mornin.
Good fishin
good luck to you too, some marine forecast calling for small craft advisory for early AM tomorrow. Do you know of a web site to check Wheatley marine forcast. I will be by myself in red and white Rinker. It is just my charm, sheepheads like me.:) Any program is good for sheepheads.

BTW, anybody knows of a Air Conditioning tech to change a seized compressor 4ton R22. Anyone I call wants to change the whole condenser for $2500. Thanks

·
Registered
560 Posts
I used this one last year (weather network) and it was correct 3 out of 4 trips which is pretty good. I looked for days with north winds and headed over. Wind speed is given in km/h fyi not mph. Wheatley harbour fishing report was updated today and showed some decent reports. Good luck
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CAON0746
If you click on the F next to the temperature number at the top of the page it will change the info to give the temp in degrees F and the wind in mph.

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sorry I just seen your reply now (went to bed early after a long hard day of fishing ). Once we moved in close we did really well going 8 for 16 on the bows and kept 5 nice size eyes. We also had a one snap the line on the down rigger. 5 mins later we seen another bow come to the surface behind the boat. Turns out the broken was still in the clip with the fish on it but soon got off after we started to bring the broken line with the spoon back in

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts