Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Partner and I are heading to Wheatley June 22-24. Any reports of steel showing up yet? Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Canuck136 said:
Partner and I are heading to Wheatley June 22-24. Any reports of steel showing up yet? Thanks fellas!
I will personally be heading to Wheatley on Sunday on a search and destroy mission. After boxing my limit of steel, I will change tactics and box my limit of eyes. I will report back after I return. I figure it should only take a couple of hours so look for my report Sunday afternoon. :coolgleam

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! Good luck to you. I'm looking forward to your post.

Think it's too early John?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Ho Silver_Joe said:
I will personally be heading to Wheatley on Sunday on a search and destroy mission. After boxing my limit of steel, I will change tactics and box my limit of eyes. I will report back after I return. I figure it should only take a couple of hours so look for my report Sunday afternoon. :coolgleam

I am going out of wheatley on Sunday as well on a S&D mission.

·
Registered
171 Posts
if the weather is warm and the water is warm, should be no problem. this is a little early, but many can still be picked up. as long as that water is in the low 60's, fish should be in there. a lot of hit and miss this time of year. another month and they'll be in for good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts