Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went out for about 3 hours off of brandenburg... not a fish bit... saw some guy drivin his truck about the ice... idk, i sure wouldnt drive on it w/ the warm up:rolleyes: but any who... where u guys catchin em? i may head out in the am... let me know fella's. good luck.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Got 4 dinks in the am, and 6 dinks in the pm. Saw some fish not many. One day they will bite.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Fished Fairhaven from 3:00 untill 7:00. Caught about 15 fish between 4 of us. Only 1 over 8inches. Brought the spear but there was nothing worth throwing it at. Where did all the big Perch go?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Had a great day downriver Sat. Had to leave the ice at 11:00 but walked off the ice with 30 keepers in the bucket, not a single fish under 9". Saw 2 of the biggest perch I have ever seen, one actually came in on my minnow, but while he was looking a smaller one swooped in and grabbed it. Talk about getting your heart rate up:D Actually had a pike hit one of my teardrops, had him on the line for about 15 seconds and he broke that 2lb line like it wasn't even there.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Slow slower slowest. I fished SANG today (Sat) from 6:30 til 1:00 with my friend Cub. Between the two of us we managed a whopping 7 fish. I hope they turn on soon or Im packing my stuff away.
Redneck

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
QUEENLAFISHA AND I ALONG WITH DINO FISHED COTTON RD. AND DID PRETTY GOOD ONCE WE FIGURED OUT WERE THEY HID THEMSELFS .STRIGHT OUT OF COTTON RD. TOGETHER WE CAUGHT 12 FAT GILLS 23 9 AND 10 INCH PERCH THINK THE FRONT HELP WITH THE FEED BAG . DINO CAUGHT 4 GILLS AND 12 PERCH .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts