Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hmmmm, interesting! I'm going to guess that it isn't something on the antlers (unless you have another pic). I think it is the top "tassel" to whatever weeds are in front of your camera - kinda like the one that is centered on the body of the buck IMO

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hard to tell, it isn't anything from the ground, it is for sure something on his rack! Good pic, but I dought we will ever know what is on his rack. Maybe he was tring out a new hair due for the does!:)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear ya. I zoomed in on the pic and can not figure it out. Hopefully I see him come Oct. It looks like a dead coon or something.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
hmmmm, interesting! I'm going to guess that it isn't something on the antlers (unless you have another pic). I think it is the top "tassel" to whatever weeds are in front of your camera - kinda like the one that is centered on the body of the buck IMO
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Its a chupacabra!!! The buck leaves it there as a warning to other chupacabra's, "You mess with the bull, you get the horns".:D:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
It does look like a dead coon. He must be a real bad a**. Hopefully you see him while hunting so you can find out.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hopefully you will be able to let us know for sure. Good Luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts