Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,530 Posts
Thank you guys for your help! I listed it at 3,000, believe it or not I got $3500 lol. Guy came from downstate and said he would give me 500 extra if I held it a day for him to be able to get up here to get it because stuff is so hard to find right now

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
Sweet!

·
Super Moderator
37,679 Posts
I’m glad you got a good price for it. Boat prices are unreal now. A 20 year old boat well taken care of will bring about what you paid new for it new.
In a smoking deal from Wonderland West Marine, I paid 32K for my 2008 Ranger Angler new. I was recently offered (unsolicited) 40K for it. Boat prices are stupid.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
In a smoking deal from West Marine, I paid 32K for my 2008 Ranger Angler new. I was recently offered (unsolicited) 40K for it. Boat prices are stupid.
That’s about 35% of the sticker on those new Vexus boats. Now’s the financial time to do that upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
37,679 Posts
That’s about 35% of the sticker on those new Vexus boats. Now’s the financial time to do that upgrade.
I'd absolutely love a Vexus, but the old Ranger is doing me just fine. Hard to justify. I'll end up dying with my Ranger and Lund, even if I have to repower.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts