Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I'm not a troller either, but I have enjoyed reading this thread and appreciate all the knowledge that has been shared.

"Back in the Day" we would fish Erie trolling with the big plastic boards off of a mast (yes, I still have them!) and fish the Storm lures...Hot n Tots, Wiggle Warts, Thundersticks. Does anyone fish with those lures anymore?

Reactions: The Reel Slacker

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
I've been through Accudepth reels, and they are the real deal. The insides have nice beefy gears and an overall simple construction. They're built to last.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200406222123693_COVER.jpg

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sealines are nice reels you can't go wrong there. I think the 17s are a little small all mine are 27s perfect size

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'm not a troller either, but I have enjoyed reading this thread and appreciate all the knowledge that has been shared.

"Back in the Day" we would fish Erie trolling with the big plastic boards off of a mast (yes, I still have them!) and fish the Storm lures...Hot n Tots, Wiggle Warts, Thundersticks. Does anyone fish with those lures anymore?
I still have the original mast and big plastic boards that came with my boat back in 1990 but as I’m not a troller either they are like brand new hanging in the barn

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well catfish, if you weren't confused before you started this thread I'm sure you are now. Good luck! And as long as your fishing, it's all good!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts