Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what time has been producing best for you folks that have been out lately. The only time I get to go is after work or early afternoon into night on weekends and I finally get a chance (weather permitting and if I'm not to tired) to go tomorrow morning about 730am cuz I gotta go into work tonight instead of tom morning. So just curious if its been a good like dawn bite or what. Thanks for the input in advance

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I figured that. I won't get out till like 8am a lil later than I want to but ill take what I can get lol

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I like a little wind since my boat isn't trolling right now so ill be drfting so I like a littemore than 2" chop lol. But thanks guys hopefully I can find a couple late for breakfast ;-)

·
Premium Member
29,968 Posts
Mornings always seem to be best. Be careful tomarrow and watch the weather. There's a line of storms coming through, and suppose to be done by or before noon. Plan on going afternoon mysefl finally:) Just trying out boat after getting it fixed, will probobly be by sailboat bouys. Might do some perch searchin near the plug. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thats not a bad idea either ralph. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. The weather will ultimately decide. I have to sleep somewhere I'm there too since I have to go back to
1st shift wed. Good luck with the perch bud

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well weather broke and the radar looks good. Gonna make a run at it while I got a chance for some morning fishing. Ill post results later. Fish on boys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts