Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Mich buckmaster had me thinkin what kinds of tattoos you guys have and whats the story behind them well here is mine its a scorpion and i got it because my father is a scorpio and he has one so i got it for the father son bond deal :p lets see yours and y you got them.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I've got an eagle head with an american flag behind it on my shoulder - I got it...because I could. I've never regreted getting it. Infact I would like to get another one someday.

And get this - I'm not a convict a biker or a carnie.....go figure

·
Registered
15,867 Posts
LOL ;)

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
I have Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy for my need to laugh and be goofey. I have a checf, for my love of cooking. The students think that they are pretty cool and that I am too for having them :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a sunshine on my left shoulder, for the love of outdoors. I have Winnie-the-Pooh and Tigger on each ankle. Pooh-Bear was my nickname when I was young. Then I had my son and got Tigger because he's energetic and full of life, like Tigger. I have a small Rose on my ankle too, my friend and I got the same tattoo together. I have a gecko on my right calf, just because he was different and I liked the brilliant colors they used in him. My husband, on the other hand, has none and doesn't understand my addiction to get more! lol

Walligator

·
Super Moderator
11,728 Posts
Howdy-

Left forearm has a desert scene I 'created' by bringing an album cover with me (can't remember which group; maybe N.R.P.S.?) I just had various elements of the cover art moved around to create a desert scene with longhorn skull, ass't. cacti, tarantula,sand dunes, etc. Got this at least 12 years before I ended up living in the desert....

Have a cloud with lightning bolt on right forearm; another one I designed myself. Long story behind it that I'll explain another time, perhaps....

Canadian maple leaf on left shoulder. In the early seventies I had several very close friends that lived in Toronto; my little sister ended up marrying one, and still lives in To ........

Would really like to get a final one; a scene from Joshua Tree National Park across my back.

The end.

·
Administrator
26,663 Posts
None!!! Don't want to disfigure my perfect body. LOL

I once told my wife if I ever did get one it would go on my behind and say"KISS MY A**"

·
Registered
15,867 Posts
A funny idea for one in a "personal area" would be "objects larger than they appear!", like in a rear view mirror. LOL

·
Super Moderator
11,728 Posts
Howdy-

Bob, you reminded me of an idea I had in the old days...

Location: inner thigh. Intended for those 'skinny dipping' occasions, especially in cold water. It would read 'Objects appear 1/4 life size'. In fine print underneath would be 'If you are within 3 inches, the above may no longer be true'....:D :eek:

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Mines a dragon head... the dragon is my Chinese zodiac sign and I always liked dragons.

·
Registered
661 Posts
inside right forearm, birth sign, no particular reason other than I wanted one....;)

Hey 1shot, you sure didn't need that tat for us to have a good father and son bond big boy.. Love ya son, and good luck at Eastern Michigan this fall.

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Okay here is my silly little tat.
I was 19 or so when I got it ...
My dad was a carpenter, and I had other goofy reasons, like one of my favorite sayings "peace through strength, strength through peace "... Somehow the hammer made sense for that at the time :rolleyes:

Any way I wear a shirt and tie most days, and no one I work with has ever seen it.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Skulls,skulls and more skulls...14 skull tattoos in all..I collect them and my name is Gary....(Skulldugary):p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts