Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gives with this crap weather?? Me and the wife are going to newberry on thursday. I sure hope it doesn't mess things up there.
We will come help you, only 500 miles so far an it aint lookin good.I'm gonna pull the boat outta storage. Maybe it will snow again?
Yepp I replaced the engine, and I just blew up the replacement engine. So now it will be a complete rebuild done by me. That way I know it is done right.Didn't you just do some work on the xlt?
OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors
north-bound, hate to say it but you should go to Seney, Grand Marais, Munising area.We have till 4 wed. to cancel our room. Its not looking good thats for sure. Mother nature sure can be cruel.
Just canceled it. Were thinking about going west but not sure yet. G.M. would be beter though.Cancel your room and go up to Grand Marais. Only a couple warm days up there and theyre calling for snow for the weekend.
Fox river report from Seney north still says good today and G.M. still says good. Judging from my ride though, Newberry will be shot by the weekend.
I would definetly think G.M. would will be rideable this weekend.
I am talking it over with the other couple going to see what they want to do. Not sure if they want to do that or maybe hold off to the following weekend.north-bound, hate to say it but you should go to Seney, Grand Marais, Munising area.