Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Using some backstrap cuts, I put them in a zip lock bag with Italian salad dressing, a little worsh. sauce, and some garlic powder. let soak for a few hours and grill! Came out REALLY good for not really having a game plan.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
soy sauce and pineapple juice marinade. The longer the better. Delicious. I think it was steaks but i ate it too fast to care

·
Premium Member
30,303 Posts
diced venison, dredge in season flour, brown in pan, and throw in pot along with all the left over veggies you can find in fridge or older canned goods. Tomatoes,peppers,carrots,potatoes, etc.... and some gravy mix,onion soup mix, what ever seasonings you want. Bring to boil using water and liquids like tomatoe juice,even apple or pineapple juice if a small amount in left in containers,and turn down to simmer for about 2 hours until done. After about 1 1/2 hours, if you want it thicker, throw in a bag of Rice or thick homemade kluski noondles. Don't know what you'd call it, leftover stew/soup:lol: But sure comes out good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Had real good luck soaking backstraps in cherry wine, little soy, garlic, little lemon juice over night Through it on a pan, browned them, diced them and made fajitas. Real good.

Also made a BBQ venison roast the other day. Just BBQ and water in the crock pot. 8-10 hours and you're good to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts