Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any idea what happened to the MichiganSportsman.com summer fun tourney. It was alot of fun but hasn't been held in a couple of years. Do Tim or any of the moderators know why the event hasn't been held?

It was one of those deals where you send in pics of your catch from 2 trips over the course of several weeks. Honor system. Lots of donated prizes.

I know that Beave was very involved in organizing the event and I think he moved out of state. Anybody interested in getting it started again for next sumer? I'll do whatever I can.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Correct,

Beave left and took all the fun with him!:sad:

Dave Ash is setting something similar to it in the pier forum, with the best picture winning...but nothing was organized last year or this year. I miss the fun as well!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I spoke to Dave (Beave) earlier in the year and he decided to take a year off.....very expensive to run and quite a lot of work. There was a couple of issues that were challanging but I think he has those worked out. He has said that he will be back doing this again next summer. I really appreaciated his drive for the benifit of all of us.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts