Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

What beer are you drinking now?

158196 Views 2070 Replies 252 Participants Last post by  Tilden Hunter
I tried this tonight. It tastes good, but as a bock it is disappointing. It tastes more like a porter.
1961 - 1980 of 2071 Posts
Sorry for the late response, they were a couple of sours from Barrel + Beam in Marquette. I like that style, not a fav of my wife, so we usually hit BlackRocks or Drifa when in town. Sometimes it just depends on which food truck is where…

Mike
What are those tasty looking delights!?
Reactions: TroutFishingBear

Brewed up three CMU themed beers for my daughter’s grad party.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Omachine..... wife knows I need a beer before she drags me shopping
Tableware Stemware Drinkware Liquid Cocktail
I home brew, this one is homage to my first German Wirehaired Pointer. We rescued him at age five and he was a great dog. The picture captures his spirit well because he was obsessed with tennis balls.

Sour parade...sour is nice ..yet subtle...no salt or lactose...good brew.

And next up...
A great value craft beer from Perrin.

Food Corn Corn kernels Corn on the cob Sweet corn

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Sitting here on the other side of the internet I could smell that steak when I saw the picture. Not sure how that happens.
Its out again!!! Beats that hopslam stuff by a friggin mile
It's the filter on the photo
Sitting here on the other side of the internet I could smell that steak when I saw the picture. Not sure how that happens.
Growler of labatteur sour ale from bells....got it at freddies in owosso...only 5.19 for the growler fill!
I've had that at the Eccentric and really enjoyed it.
Growler of labatteur sour ale from bells....got it at freddies in owosso...only 5.19 for the growler fill! View attachment 779287
Ya it is a good one...would love to let it mature for a month cuz its a hair on the young side...but very nice, real deal sour.

Whatcha drinkin now brewster?
Reactions: jr28schalm
Actually an All Day Vacay from founders as I work in the barn.

Put an Oktoberfest in the fermenter a week ago that we group brewed with my local brew club. Should be good come fall.
Ya it is a good one...would love to let it mature for a month cuz its a hair on the young side...but very nice, real deal sour.

Whatcha drinkin now brewster?
Reactions: MichMac
Our branch area brewers club brewed a group oktoberfest awhile back.
Shiner
Brown bear Carnivore Dog breed Kodiak bear Bottle
Shiner Bock is my go to! The sign says"Never Drink Alone"
in an attempt to get more going in this section i thought id start a thread showcasing what beer you are enjoying at the moment. pictures welcome especially if there is scenery/outdoor activity involved. ill start with what i opened up last night for the basketball games.

Firestone Walker Parabola 2014 vintage. its an amazing bourbon barrel aged stout from California.
Founders Solid Gold. My back is KILLING me right now. I may go overboard and have a third. Had two already so popping a Vicodin is off the table. Wish I could puff a little. Damn ass backwards Feds.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Reactions: jr28schalm
CBD oil helps me bro...no thc...
Founders Solid Gold. My back is KILLING me right now. I may go overboard and have a third. Had two already so popping a Vicodin is off the table. Wish I could puff a little. Damn ass backwards Feds.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Hand Tin Beverage can Aluminum can Beer

Had this one a few weekends ago. It's a far more complex tasting Summer Shanty. Very good!

Bottle Ingredient Drink Glass bottle Wood

If I had to pick one out of the 3, I'd go with Cheboygan beer. Probably one of the best blueberry beers I've ever had.
Yellow hex sounds nice.

Growler of frankenmuths spring wheat spiced heat from Freddie's.
Reactions: Whales
1961 - 1980 of 2071 Posts