Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

What a way to go (graphic pic)

2178 Views 28 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  beer and nuts
Breckenridge area. Looks like she miss timed her jump a bit
Plant Tree Fence Grass Wire fencing

Sent from my SM-A716U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Stop wiggling your making it worse
Found a dead fawn hanging from a fence like that once. Though he didn't appear to be disemboweled like that poor girl.
Reactions: HuntinMichigan
She was absolutely gutted about not clearing the fence.
Found a dead buck in a dip in a field where they strung the barbed wire straight across the low spot at a higher elevation. A hind leg went under the top stand but over the second strand and the wire held him like that very securely. Helluva way to go...
It seems like places with those types of fences would cut off the spikes. Are they worried about keeping people out, or keeping them in?
PETA would lose their minds with that cemetery having broadheads mounted on each rail of that fenceline.
That's a nasty way for a deer to die.
The straps are easy pickens'
more than one way to skin a deer
Breckenridge area. Looks like she miss timed her jump a bit View attachment 880170

Sent from my SM-A716U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
I thought spear hunting deer was illegal in Michigan?
That might be the fastest way to gut a deer.
Damn. Have pics on computer of deer out west. They were dead often stuck in fences
Reactions: Papa Liver
Unfortunately I no longer have the pic, but a few years ago I posted the pic on here of a nice 130-140” buck that did not make it over the centerfield fence of the Madonna University girls softball field. That was an unfortunate scene for everyone involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
anyone notice the back ground. fitting place to die.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts