Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year on super bowl sunday my oldest boy and i were sitting on 16" of great ice in rockwood. we caught a bucket full of perch in about 5hrs so i decided to call in sick for work (and call the boy in too!!) and we caught another bucket full :cool: its hard to belive the weather is this bad. does anyone think we'll be able to salvage a decent feb. in se lower?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Starting next week, we'll have some colder stuff coming in. 20's during the day, 10-15 at night...Won't be long once it gets started. The key words are "getting started"...

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Connor4501 said:
Starting next week, we'll have some colder stuff coming in. 20's during the day, 10-15 at night...Won't be long once it gets started. The key words are "getting started"...
yes, i agree. We should 'get started' hopeully come Saturday and on. Heavy snow is not in the forecast (only "flurries") but if this cold-spurt comes with lots of snow it'll be a repeat of the first ice (unsafe). we'll see. I'm optimistic, I'll be pulling the shanty out on Super Bowl Sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts