Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a couple acre pond near my house between 1 and 6, absolutely killed the gills and crappie the whole time I was out. Almost everything was over 7 inches with a few dinks here there, lost what looked to be about a 12' or 13' crappie at the hole... :mad: also caught a couple of nice largemouths that were so lethargic that I thought I was reeling in concrete blocks. All in all it was great day and my last of this ice season due to the fact I'm having un-expected hand surgery tomorrow to reset a carpal bone that I broke at the beginning of December so now I get to wear a cast all over again and this time with pins all over the place. There's always next year I guess.

-Ryan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sounds like you ended your short season with a good day on the ice. Sorry to hear about your pending surgery, but heal well so you can land the big hogs next season....or this summer for that matter.

Have you been fishing so much that you developed a wrist problem? You must be catching much larger fish than me.

Best of luck,

Fishbowler

By the way, was that pond private? Any chance I could try blowin' out my wrist there? I live in Western Wayne county, so I'm curious to know where it is. If you'd rather email me, then: [email protected] Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts