Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unless you are searching for some larger class fish, there is no need to run that far. Tons of good eaters in MI waters right now. Shoot me a PM if you want more details.
Slim,

We are tired of the 16-17" fish, honestly. How many can you eat?
plus I'm on the big Viking this weekend and don't want to maneuver that around 1000 boats

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plus I have next Wed-Sun off work, I'm at SSP campground with 20 plus guys. We will get plenty of those smaller fish

Wanna try the deep water Sunday to see what's out there on the big boat. It's a cool 65 mile run from where the boat is docked

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Wow sounds like a riot

I remember 20 years ago when WS Island was the place to go. Havent been back there since

·
Registered
243 Posts
Shoot me a PM if you want more details.
[/QUOTE]
Offer open to others? Im a newbie to trolling the lake and I got lucky earlier in the year but have struggled lately.

·
Registered
968 Posts
You buy and Ohio license for a reason so go for it. It's a great ride out there.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Not a tournament guy I guess

20 years?

Live a little my friend. It's nice to get away from nuke plants and smoke stacks every once in a while
OH I know. Just getting older don't feel like a long drive and burning a bunch of gas when I don't have to. Plenty of nice fish around at the right time. Haven't bought an Ohio license in many years either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts