Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have information on a good taxidermist on the west side? My nephew just outside of Holland Michigan shot a monster, and the retired guy my brother and I usually use is full for the year.

Here's a pic, he was pretty excited. Far and away the largest buck either he or my brother have ever gotten.
Trophy hunting Hunting Deer hunting Snow Elk

Sent from my SM-S901U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

· Registered
6,425 Posts
I live just north of Holland and use CLC Taxidermy in Ravenna. Christy does an awesome job! She was recommended by a good friend so I gave her a try and I've been very pleased. She did a buck for me in 2020 and is working on a buck I got in early Oct.
She has a business fb page, just do a quick search for her contact info.

· Registered
Whitetails and Steelhead
2,500 Posts
Does anybody have information on a good taxidermist on the west side? My nephew just outside of Holland Michigan shot a monster, and the retired guy my brother and I usually use is full for the year.

Here's a pic, he was pretty excited. Far and away the largest buck either he or my brother have ever gotten. View attachment 867991

Sent from my SM-S901U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Nice one, and I love dudes tuque!

· Registered
643 Posts
I live just north of Holland and use CLC Taxidermy in Ravenna. Christy does an awesome job! She was recommended by a good friend so I gave her a try and I've been very pleased. She did a buck for me in 2020 and is working on a buck I got in early Oct.
She has a business fb page, just do a quick search for her contact info.
I'll second this one. She did a mount of a big 11 point for my brother. It's a beautiful job.

· Registered
1,127 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts