Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hitting the west side. Pinnconning, standish, linwood area this afternoon around 2ish, leaving west side of state at 11 a.m, was wondering if anyone else was heading out or if anyone has ice conditions after last night's blow.
Any and all input appreciated first time out without a veteran of the bay in my group, so I'll be poking and hoping.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I am going to assume you are familiar with the open holes on the west side?

Sent from my iPad using Ohub Campfire

·
Premium Member
29,601 Posts
I am hitting the west side. Pinnconning, standish, linwood area this afternoon around 2ish, leaving west side of state at 11 a.m, was wondering if anyone else was heading out or if anyone has ice conditions after last night's blow.
Any and all input appreciated first time out without a veteran of the bay in my group, so I'll be poking and hoping.
Read some of the other threads. Really messed up out there if you don't know where your going. Been lots of guys in the water. Wasn't near there,but we lost one yesterday, wouldn't want to see anyone else go.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm a west side best side myself but hearing all the posts I'm choosing the east side! Just too many scaring posts out there and there is fish to be had out of sunset

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see the concern about the ic that's why I am thinking about heading farther out in the bay, east/north, I have a room in pinnconning so I was trying to stay on that side/area. I have been out on the bay before just usually have a few "pro's" with me. If no one heading out this afternoon we will just take her slow and check things out. Main reason for coming today is to scout while sun is up for tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Eyepod.
When was the picture taken?
And what directions is the picture?
Is that over the mouth looking west at Linwood?
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts