Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEST SIDE - Feb 20 ‘20
!!!!-DO NOT GO BEYOND SHORE ICE-!!!!

*** There is a band of open water along entire edge of shore ice and skim ice beyond, from Wigwam all the way to State Park ***

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your a great asset to the fishing community. Your flights help to make safer decisions. Thank you.
Thanks, glad to help!

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
11,161 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks for keeping me in the loop on fish! Appreciate it!!

No problem, least I could do. Just wish there were some super hot reports to pass on but with this years limited ice it does not take a whole lot of gators to get us pumped up.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Lol fortunately NOT! I’m ‘airborne’ on my work ladder today :( View attachment 494909

dam captain! that's a messy set of pairs dare;) use to run horse dick back inn my bell line days lol.now I just read prints,point my finger and make sure the tree limbs are clear dare span 2 span,poles and the terminals of course;)awsome to sea you are a technician, and a tree top flyer up in de sky:) just an all around badd azz! cheers gunny:) thanks for your splendid time and posts up dare.top notch

·
Premium Member
11,161 Posts
You just keep engineering and keep that work coming! Need OT to keep the tanks full of 100Low-Lead
AV gas ain't cheap!

What kinda bird do you have? Couldn't tell by the pics, but the one that flew over yesterday was a blue and white Cessna 150 I'm guessing. Maybe a 170/172.

It's been a decade since I played with them. Did a ton of training on a Cessna 337. Those are weird critters. Push/pull twin engines.

Sent from my E6810 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 20 of 24 Posts