Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding but we did go out Friday morning about 9am pulled the last fish in around 2pm. Was rough but just rode the waves while on the troll not a lot of junk.:fish:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice job! I've have Friday and Saturdays off and Erie hasn't been to good to me the past 2 weeks. Good fishing when I can get out. How big were the waves yesterday?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was rough 2 footers were constant, 3 to 4 footers once in a while I might be a little crazy to be out but I take my time to get out turn the boat with the waves and start fishing have fished up to 10 mph east winds, it just takes time and I like the poor mans auto pilot,😄

·
Registered
306 Posts
went out Friday 7:30 AM out pass the point water was rough almost white caps by 9:00 AM may be six boats out by line where all the boats went don't know they were catching fish saw at fish cleaning station

I pulled back in bay for calm water still rolling landed 4 lost 1 3 white bass one pig of a (sheep) drum thought it was a biggie eye bending
pole down and shaking knew then not eye had to be six lb forgot to weigh waves were reaching breaking point for caps quit at one pm
boats were heading in from deep water 10 mile hr wind max for fishing:evil:

water hit new break wall sending water 20 feet in air higher sat
docks were going under water 3in for twenty feet to pavement
my boots kept my feet dry had water repellent on them :D :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts