Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,717 Posts
Well today was a horrible outing. Met up with some good buddies to try and get some fish. We'll needless to say he ruined the spot as it was pure garbage lol. Only managed a few keepers early as the wind was just screaming and making the water dirty. Had my fill and called it quits around 130, so I headed to sportsmen to spend some money on stuff I didn't need lol. Oh well there's always next week. Was good seeing u again snort!! Tight lines and good luck all

Burgundy
Good seeing you too. Too bad fishing sucked....Better then the house any day

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It REALLY REALLY sucked!! Been a very long time since that happened

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Went out today and struggle bus AGAIN. Went north and stopped at half a dozen places, only a few small fish. Packed up and went to spillway, hit a few 8-9ers and met a nice guy there (nice meeting u John). Packed up and hit a small canal over by sportsmen and found 4 really nice fish in 20 mins. Had to go get my daughter from school so it was short lived. Will be back out again somewhere tomorrow with snort trying for whales. Tight lines all

Burgundy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Went out today and struggle bus AGAIN. Went north and stopped at half a dozen places, only a few small fish. Packed up and went to spillway, hit a few 8-9ers and met a nice guy there (nice meeting u John). Packed up and hit a small canal over by sportsmen and found 4 really nice fish in 20 mins. Had to go get my daughter from school so it was short lived. Will be back out again somewhere tomorrow with snort trying for whales. Tight lines all

Burgundy
I may try on Thursday in the late morning after P.T.

Supposed to be a little warmer, but windy.

Good Luck tomorrow with A.J.!

Reactions: billfer

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Went out to the same spot today and obviously the word got out. Got there around 830 and already 15 guys out.. way to much noise for the big ones to bite. Still caught some decent ones, nothing worth pics bet decent eaters. Had fun hanging out with snort and catching up. Tight lines all

Burgundy

·
Registered
12,717 Posts
Went out to the same spot today and obviously the word got out. Got there around 830 and already 15 guys out.. way to much noise for the big ones to bite. Still caught some decent ones, nothing worth pics bet decent eaters. Had fun hanging out with snort and catching up. Tight lines all

Burgundy
Good time. Thanks for the help ! I should've stuck it out. Wasn't feeling it, there were a couple decent fish in the bunch if I would've stayed put probably could've came home with a meal anyways. Felt good to be on the ice again though ! Next week should be a lot more options on where....

21 - 30 of 30 Posts