Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a lot of you've seen I've been having tons of action in my bait and this Friday I'll be heading into the woods after my bear, I can't wait:)

I've not been able to post any pics of the recent weeks because I had a bear steal my good camera off the tree, so I went back to my old one, but I can only see the pics there, but I've still got 7 different bears coming in every day during daylight from 8 in the morning tell dark, so I'll be sitting all day unless I feel the need to shoot a bear when it comes in.

I'm sorry to say but I'm getting BURNED OUT on baiting, I've go out every other day with about 20 gallons of food, and when I get there all the other food is totally gone but thats all I can take in at a time and I'm not making 2 trips a day not when I've got to carry my bait in almost 1/2 mile through thick cover, so I'm not waiting for the big one to come in, if a decent bear shows up at 8:00 friday morning its going down, as long as I'm happy with it, then so be it. I have not seen my collored bear in the last week so he must be away for a while. Plus I want to get my bear quickly because I'm going to give my spot to a guy who's in a wheelchair, and I really want to se him get a bear too:

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Bet your excited. I would be..

Good luck!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Heading north thursday, I have been getting cleaned out everyday and have over 400 pictures on the trail cam this week. Can't wait to be up at the cabin!

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
GOOD LUCK!!!!! may you get a bear for your effort :)... i know what it feels like not to get one:eek: haha... it is awesome to see those things appear out of no where..... good luck and hope you score!!!

and good luck to everyone else with the hunt that starts friday!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts