Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I did my part today at introducing another person to goose hunting and I feel that this guy is hooked. We hit an excellent day, a front was coming in and the geese were on the more I bet we saw an easy 200. Most of them came in, in groups of 10 to 20. So the action was non-stop. And the best part was that no one else was out there and they were flying a good hour before dark. As for the down side none of the geese ever came in close enough for a decent shot. But I will admit that with one of the groups I asked if he wanted to shot and it was a defiant yes. Even though I know that they were out of range, but I also know that this would help hook him into the sport. We did get rained on a little but by the time we got home it had stopped and I had asked if he would go again and it was a definite YES how about tomorrow? And I said sure…. Now for the little twist this guy was my dad.

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
------ The Grip of waterfowling takes yet Another ------
Dave

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Very cool!! I never expected to be so hungry for goose hunting as a friend of mine asked me to go out for the first time last year. Since then, call me an addict :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts