Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,382 Posts
Local news I heard that Anna's House is being sued because they discrimated against someone of Islamic descent.

Was not aware you could descend from a religion. Maybe an ethnicity, but not a religion.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
KFC trying out plant based chicken. [email protected] Saw it this morning. You don't hear people asking for meat based lettuce!

When the ultimate Whopper came out at Burger King I didn't know what it was but was like, "Damn, if they made the Whopper better I need to try it." So I order it, get to the window and ask what was different about the Ultimate whopper? The girl inside said it was plant based. I said shut the front door and get that garbage out of here.

FFS, progressives ruin everything.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
I would be willing to bet he was a constant target for wedgies, and being stuffed into lockers, when he was a kid. He just looks like someone who needs such things done to him.
Same with our resident LIb's in the political forum.

·
Woods and Water Rat
20,171 Posts
Commercials during the news, Nose rinsing machine.
$100.00.
A mouth full of coffee and a few memes is all I need, for free!
Yeah, those medicine commercials. May cause:
fatigue, drowsiness, insomnia...
or
diarrhea, IBS, constipation...
or
long lasting erection, impotency
:help:

I mean what do they take us for?! Just say it..... WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE EFF IT'll DO TO YA!!!

dice.jpg

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anything that starts with,A Florida Man.
(CNN)A Florida traffic stop turned into a surprise narcotics bust after police found what looked to be a bag full of drugs in the car.

The clue?
It was labeled "Bag Full Of Drugs."
A Florida Highway Patrol trooper made the stop after observing a car going 25 miles per hour over the limit Saturday, the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office said.

A Sheriff's K-9 arrived at the scene and alerted police to the presence of contraband inside.
That's when police said they found the narcotics -- there were approximately 75 grams of methamphetamine, 1.36 kilograms of GHB, 1 gram of cocaine, 3.6 grams of fentanyl, 15 MDMA tablets and drug paraphernalia.
"Note to self- do not traffic your illegal narcotics in bags labeled 'Bag Full Of Drugs,'" a Facebook post from the Sheriff's office read. "Our K-9's can read."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts