Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I walked out of the office just a little bit ago and there's this real bright yellow thing up in the sky....it's round. It's against a blue backdrop, haven't seen anything like this in quite some time. It seems to lift people's spirit a bit....go figure.

Could someone please explain what this is....;)

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
In the ancient days of 2005, they called this thing you speak of, the Sun. Apparently it is an enormous star that emits an unbelievable amount of light.

I plan on getting outside today to enjoy it.:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
I havent seen the sun in weeks. I like it during the week when I am sitting in my office but when the weekend rolls around give me low dark clouds and a light fog or mist. From a Steelhead fishermans perspective I love this winter so far.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
PahtridgeHunter said:
Your avatar is freaking me out.
Flippin' sweet.......

I think it's hilarious!!:D

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rat Fink said:
I havent seen the sun in weeks. I like it during the week when I am sitting in my office but when the weekend rolls around give me low dark clouds and a light fog or mist. From a Steelhead fishermans perspective I love this winter so far.
I agree on the fishing aspect of it. I got out yesterday and stripped some streamers and high sticked some nymphs for a couple hours. No steel but a handful of trout made my day. As hard as it is to come by I'll still take the sun this time of year.

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
Good.......I can take the gun outta my mouth now.

Seriously, I can't remember the last time that damn sun was out!

(By the way, has anyone seen my sunglasses?)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Hell, I am blaming the sun for everything I have done wrong lately. It has been so bad without it. I truly believe the depression is why I shot skeet so bad last week when it was dark and snowing. :lol: It is much easier when the clay has to pass by that large glowing object while shooting.
Jr

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Yes.....SON......there really is a.......SUN.........:D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
HEY STOP SCREWING AROUND ! or I'm goingto turn the D$%M thing off again! dont look at me like that! ok THATS IT! I'm shutting it off!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PahtridgeHunter said:
Your avatar is freaking me out.
:lol:

Instead of Hevi's signature being "Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches kill people" it should read "Guns don't kill people, the dood in my avatar kills people.".

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
colehatch said:
:lol:

Instead of Hevi's signature being "Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches kill people" it should read "Guns don't kill people, the dood in my avatar kills people.".
I don't want to know what he does after they're dead either........

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Hevi said:
I plan on getting outside today
Yeah, me too -- I changed the fuel filter in my Durmax, rotated the tires, put in a new air filter, etc........... in otherwords I wasted a perfectly afternoon working when I got home :mad: !!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts