Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 15 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So always wanted to do this and plan on doing it on lake by my house(white lake ). I have had luck with walleye and pike on this lake. But id like to see a group of us ice fisherman and icefishwoman do a weekend on ice thing!!!

Also if ya cant your more than welcome to come out fish and hangout!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
When do you plan on doing this? I cant do an overnight but might be able to meetup and fish!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
We did it with a big old army tent, it was a blast. A lot of work setting it up but you might be able to borrow one and leave it up for a few days. I would recommend you drill holes and use 2x4's under the ice for your side ropes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can't do an all nighter unfortunately but would like to get into ice fishing. Have some gear but no idea what to do with it really and nobody to really learn from. Have an uncle and cousins who ice fish but only on destination trips. I'd be willing to provide a few good laughs at my expense for some knowledge.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't do an all nighter unfortunately but would like to get into ice fishing. Have some gear but no idea what to do with it really and nobody to really learn from. Have an uncle and cousins who ice fish but only on destination trips. I'd be willing to provide a few good laughs at my expense for some knowledge.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going out today fish threw the night be out from the dnr boat launch on white lake. Hopefully lots of pike and walleye

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did your outing go hrdh20?
Would have loved to get out there but had a funeral the last couple days.
Well im sore and didnt catch anything worth keeping!!! So wont be doing that again lol and the lake was a zoo today

1 - 15 of 14 Posts