Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit the river at 615 first fish in the boat at 618 got 5 on the first drift came home after 2 hrs cause of the cold rain and wind with 7 ran into gunner at the launch told him where to go he had 8 fish on the first drift there down ther snapping at the hooks hard good luck all we fished from the 2 canals south of st jean down to the grand stands in 20-25 ft of water blue and white jig with baby bass fluke by far the best combo this year for me out fishes everything 15-1:yikes:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Good Job. I might have to break the rain gear out for the crappy weather forecast this week. All these reports are driving me crazy.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wanna go back out but my fishing partner had to go into work for a meeting:sad: tons of fish in the upper river now took a min to get the first on this morning

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I drove by the river downtown a little while ago and saw a few boats out there. Thought you guy's looked cold! :xzicon_sm :lol:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Hey Yellowbelly, didnt think you and Brian would go because of the weather, sounds like it was worth it, good job on the fish. See ya on the water soon.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
huntingmaniac45 said:
Hey Yellowbelly, didnt think you and Brian would go because of the weather, sounds like it was worth it, good job on the fish. See ya on the water soon.
a lil rain wont hurt im still waiting for that handlining trip so i can master that now i got the jigging thing down what a diff a nice jigging rod makes well worth the money :evil:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
megaforce by daiwa medieam (sp) action im6 graphite much better than my fugly sticks nothing speicail lakeside has them on sale for 19.99 cant beat that im gonna try a lighting rod by berkly next i like that one too

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Great Job on the fish!! You had a wet morning!! I was planning on going...but after working all night and the rain moving in...I decided to pass till friday!! Got a 3 day weekend and plan on fishing 3 days ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts