Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading out of q-see in the morning. was wondering were to start. 3 weeks ago we fished out front of sun set i think its called,didnt do to bad. just wanted to know a general area to start from. pm me if you dont want the hole world to know. thanks in advance, maybe see some of you out there tomorrow:)

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
heading out of q-see in the morning. was wondering were to start. 3 weeks ago we fished out front of sun set i think its called,didnt do to bad. just wanted to know a general area to start from. pm me if you dont want the hole world to know. thanks in advance, maybe see some of you out there tomorrow:) We did very well in the slot area 12ft to 14... antifreeze/pink panties/blue silver/and copper confusion... 3/4 inline 30 to 35 back ...1.3 to 1.5 worked for us...good luck to ya .....SPANKIN..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went out to some waypoints from 3 weeks ago. didnt get the 2nd pole in before we had one on, sheep,darn. headed north and it was on,boxed 14 keepers.purple white,blue white,chartruse tiger all did well.many sub legals and the rest of the farm. maybe going to hit them again friday.will post pics soon as i figure how to again,lol.:)

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
sweet ;.. nice job bro keep up the good fishing.. with this weather the fish will be heading out very soon.......get em while the getting is good... thanks for the report and pics.... SPANKIN.....

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
way to find em and decent sized fish, but better eaters.
hope info helped, and if not - those fish are all over on the
east side, just gotta get rid of the "farm animals"
good job!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts