Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday lower MI could see some dangerous storms and heavy rainfall. Keep abreast of any watches or Alerts that may be issued; especially later in the day.
From the Detroit Weather Office:
Thunderstorms are likely Wednesday morning and early afternoon...mainly
north of the I-69 corridor. These storms are not expected to be
severe but may produce small hail and heavy rain.

There is a chance of thunderstorms again Wednesday evening and
Wednesday night. There is a slight chance that these storms will be
severe. Heavy rain...damaging wind and hail... and an isolated
tornado will be possible.

Heat and humidity will cause heat indices to rise into the 94 to 97 degree
range on Wednesday...hottest in Metro Detroit.

If going out on Wednesday, my weather website, although the title says Saginaw County Weather, I have State radars, state-wide alerts postings and Bay and Lake conditions and Statewide webcams to check out. Be safe. http://saginawcountyweather.webs.com/

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wednesday lower MI could see some dangerous storms and heavy rainfall. Keep abreast of any watches or Alerts that may be issued; especially later in the day.
From the Detroit Weather Office:
Thunderstorms are likely Wednesday morning and early afternoon...mainly
north of the I-69 corridor. These storms are not expected to be
severe but may produce small hail and heavy rain.

There is a chance of thunderstorms again Wednesday evening and
Wednesday night. There is a slight chance that these storms will be
severe. Heavy rain...damaging wind and hail... and an isolated
tornado will be possible.

Heat and humidity will cause heat indices to rise into the 94 to 97 degree
range on Wednesday...hottest in Metro Detroit.

If going out on Wednesday, my weather website, although the title says Saginaw County Weather, I have State radars, state-wide alerts postings and Bay and Lake conditions and Statewide webcams to check out. Be safe. http://saginawcountyweather.webs.com/
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
30,276 Posts
Lovely....heat index was 105 I heard Tues....it felt like it working outside all day. :(....looks like the same today, guess I better get some sleep. No wind was the killer. Hopefully we have a breeze today!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Lovely....heat index was 105 I heard Tues....it felt like it working outside all day. :(....looks like the same today, guess I better get some sleep. No wind was the killer. Hopefully we have a breeze today!
Yes, when I happily returned to the ramp with limit of large eyes and a few monster perch, senior citizens like me were in survival mode. Boat speed breeze helped coming in.

·
Registered
200 Posts
senior citizens like me were in survival mode. Boat speed breeze helped coming in
second that! I think it took me 10 minutes to totter the 100 yards back to the truck/convector oven
did anybody else notice that lovely clouds seemed to encircle the bay all day

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
senior citizens like me were in survival mode. Boat speed breeze helped coming in
second that! I think it took me 10 minutes to totter the 100 yards back to the truck/convector oven
did anybody else notice that lovely clouds seemed to encircle the bay all day
Yes, and it's thankfully raining here in Big Rapids now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts