Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides me:D

Looks like they had anywhere from 1 to 2" of rain over the river today..Could be a whole different game tommorow.

Think I'll go snag some crawlers tonight too

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sky Carp Hunter and myself will be heading out of Balenger at around 7 am. We will be heading north in a lund alaskan. I will be the guy with the orange Cal State Fullerton hat. If ya see us say hi. Good luck to ya.:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
was on the water at 1,picked em up through the rain,had my last one by 3:20,missed a couple at the net,all on minnows
will be out wed pm on the lower

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I should be out of Ecorse in the eve. Taking Kumma on a makeup trip from last year. Will be on 68.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll be taking some newbees toward the bridge and ren cen in the a.m. I hope I can back up the talk. It's been our best year ever. The last time down (sun) it was okay but considerably slower than the past couple of weeks. If you see a our family Glastron ski boat converted into a walleye slaying machine stop by and say hello. I'll be on the bow and have a red Bud racing hat on Wed. morning. I just hope the water clarity is alright with the rain. $70 round trip for truck and boat fuel and launch. 40-20-10. I hope to show them a good time. Good fishing, Will :coolgleam

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Houghton laker said:
I will be same area!!;) .....Have the rest of the week off to boot:yikes: a couple brick jobs and a whole lot of walleye!
You suck!:rant: I have to work all week!:rant:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:

Finally gives some of us a chance to catch more fish ;) It's a good thing Derek...you'll get your fair share of fishing I'm sure bro.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
ill be outta Luna Pier with my uncle and one of his buddies tomorrow morning..... have to meet up with him at 430 grrr thats early... but for those tasty morsals its well worth it... will post what we catch when i get back

What final exams :lol: ( this is exam week).... i dont have one tomorrow hahaha.. wonder how easy it is to read stuff with the waves..... to take or not to take the test material to study haha

·
Registered
92 Posts
After three weeks I finally got the call to have my lower unit re-attached. Will launch at Alter road I guess around noon. Any suggestions on where to fish? No Canadien liscense. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
LOL...for the longest time I was convinced you had no job and just lived on your boat! Now you'll know the pain of seeing the reports and not being out there!;)

That being said, I'll be out there with Superhunter early AM out of alter in a 16 ft boat that is painted 6 shades too bright of a green (if you see me....you'll know it:lol: ). Hopefully we can get into some fish before he has to get to the office

1 - 13 of 13 Posts