Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how is the weather holding up in theu.p.? i may be up there in the latter part of september and i am inquiring of the temps. and rain fall so far this year. i lived there from1970-1974 and remembered it to be rather unpredictable. i met someone at a local fly shop back here in tennessee and he said that the weather has really changed since then and that the snow falls are not even near what they use to be. i plan to pack an assortment to layer with just to be sure. cane crazed

·
Registered
867 Posts
There hasn't been much rain of late, but it could start up any time. Nights are getting cold--we had frost in some areas on Sunday night.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Had a lot of rain and wind this past Friday (EUP), but it's been fairly nice since....It's getting COLD at night though. I had my furnace kick on last night...

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Last year on Oct. 1 I was bowhunting in 75 degree weather....with the weird weather we've had this year, who knows what'll happen by then. We could have a foot of snow or an indian summer.:lol: There haven't been many day over 80 this year and June was really abnormally chilly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts