1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
come on why stop at 30... keep going :lol: thats a lot of weasel boxes... just put one every 30 yards or so.... surround em... they will have no choice :) j/k congrats that is a lot of work... i quit after like 4 haha

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I just mailed out a dozen.. Gotta make another dozen the guy said he may want another lol.

Sold almost 30 at the convention then a guy ordered a dozen from down there..

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much were you getting for them Wizard?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I sold some at Esky for 15 then down in evart i droped em down to 12 bucks a box and if they buy a dozen i drop em down to 10 or so.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I sold some weasle boxes in Evart also. I still have some left and I need to get them out of the garage. I will sell them for $10. each if you buy 6 or more. I have 32 with the longer lid (on right in photo) and 40 of the shorter lid (on left). They come with the trap inside. I also have the rat traps with the big yellow pan I'll sell for $2 each if you by a dozzen. You pick up. I live in Grand Rapids.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
2 Bucks for the rat trap alone? If anyone needs a place to get rat traps cheap let me know if you order a dozen it comes out to $1.65 or so a trap $19.90 a dozen Plus free shipping on orders over $25 Just send me a pm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts