Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres tightlines [and rosie] with our 12...10 US and 2 qweensfish on the way in...band aids on two fingers...one gill cut and one hook clean through a finger:lol: ...the gill cut is the worse injury:gaga: ...all thanks to great posters who have put info on this board [h laker :cool: is a hero]...today we tried lake erie [3 yrs since last erie trip] i think we were in front of stony pt but im not sure...we picked out some structure on a chart and dropped in on fish...saw a large group of locals about a mile away...had 6 by the time we trolled in there...they were there for a reason...fish still hittin when we tried to drag up...what a state michigan is...

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
id also like to say that the contrast between todays benign and harmless conditions and the tragedy that happened last week was striking and on our minds all day...i dont think i'll ever fish erie without thinking about it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks to a good surgeon, :eek:ne_eye: who was able to cut the hook out of my finger. Last time I try to flip and catch a walleye into the boat. The gill cut was the worse and is still bleeding when I bend it just right,,,, Didn't stop us from fishin!!! Can't wait to go again, beautiful day on the water.

Good thing I had my towel,, I didn't want to get any more blood in your clean boat......:yikes:

Later,, Chris

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I did that same thing last week on erie. Flipped the fish into the boat and my cousin thought it would be a great idea to grab it out of the air and he ended up with 2 trebels in his hand with one all the way stuck to the bone. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts