Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those who haven't read the June/July issue of the Retriever Journal there's a good article on the state of the pointing lab in this issue. Several kennel/dog owners of pointing labs were interviewed and pictures of dogs were included in the article.

Diesel owned by Dale and Rachel Swiderski of Hunters Rose Pointing Labs in Dundee, MI, was one of the dogs featured in the article. They also interviewed Dale in the article.

Diesel

Congrats Dale and Diesel!

I have to say the more that I am around Dale and his dogs the more I am drawn to get a lab once again. He has some very impressive dogs! Must resist!!! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Read the article myself and I definitley have to agree with you! :) Dale should be very proud of everything he and his dogs have accomplished so far. Way to go Dale and dogs. :coolgleam

·
Registered
558 Posts
The STARS ARE THE DOGS,Dale is putting out the style that I like in his dogs,and training.Believe me I've seen a lot in the last couple years. You know it when his pack hits the fields.I can only think of one or two,that run with that on the edge style eh Harley.:cool: Diesels pic is awesome to boot. PACO

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks Jim!!

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Nice job!!!!

I will have to track down the article.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Congrats---love the website....

·
Registered
25 Posts
While she may have moved away to godforsaken New Jersey, Lockie is extra proud to be part of the HRK family....

and getting ready to represent again this fall!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts