Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
26,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want waxworms in bulk this year? If I order soon I can have them for the Dec. M&G. If so indicate how many you want in tubs of 250. I'll order by Dec.3rd. Price would be about $5 per 250, includes shipping.

My ususal place must not be back in business (website out, and they didn't send a brochure this year) So I'll be ordering from Vado's.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Vadoe's has color maggies. I have been a customer for 15 years and 2 owners later thier still doing a great job never had a single problem.

·
Administrator
26,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As in the last 2 years, I do not ship them out. Must be picked up from me or at the Dec. M & G on Dec 12 at Marinellis.

Yes they have maggots.

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Pretty sure I will be in again this year Mike.
I will contact you with my order after I talk to my brother in law to see if he is in.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey Mike,
Been keeping an eye out for this thread!
250 waxies and what are the quantities for spikes
See you on the 12th, Thanks!!

Sean

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I gotta order some from Knutson's but first I need to buy a little frig. Everytime the wife finds a container of wax worms in the back of the frig,, I end up in the dog house for a couple of days! :yikes: :lol:
I used to own a bait shop and Knutson's has good quality. Last year one of my orders of 1,000 arrived and about 200 where D.O.A. I called, they replaced them no charge! Very good people.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
where is the M & G?

Shane

Walleye Mike, i was wonderin' if you were goin' to my outing?

·
Registered
11,852 Posts
Better put me down for 750 spikes before I forget about it... I'll get them at the MNG.

Even If they aren't red, I think I remember telling me that you can get the dye someplace.

Thanks again Mike for hooking us up!!! :)

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
deputy865 said:
where is the M & G?

Shane

Walleye Mike, i was wonderin' if you were goin' to my outing?
Shane, The M & G is at Marinelli's in Troy, I-75 and 12 mile road.......

BTW Shane - Depending on the date, I'd like to try and make your outing! :)

·
Administrator
26,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The place I ususally get them just sent me a brochure. They got spikes but not colored. They come 500 per container.

Will order this weekend, get your orders in now.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Mike I have kept smaller quantities for quite a while although I have never actually kept records....how long would you think these would last? Do you take any additional measures to keep them for an extended period of time ie different container etc.???

I will get 1000 and see you at the MNG.

Thanks for your efforts!

·
Administrator
26,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NEMichsportsman said:
Mike I have kept smaller quantities for quite a while although I have never actually kept records....how long would you think these would last? Do you take any additional measures to keep them for an extended period of time ie different container etc.???

I will get 1000 and see you at the MNG.

Thanks for your efforts!
I just keep them in the fridge all winter till used up. Just take out the dead ones every so often.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
I'll take 250 waxies, pay you at the M&G.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts