Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I renewed my boat registration this past spring online and never got the sticker in the mail. I have since tried numerous times to call the SOS and also sent an email about every two weeks. I have been carrying around the receipt from my renewal and my old registration in my boat but I would prefer to get the sticker on the boat so DNR and the like can see I am up-to-date immediately without the long conversation. Has anyone had this issue before and how did you resolve it?

Pre-pandemic I would have just gone to the SOS office and got it right then and there but now they only let you in by appointment and renewing boat registrations is not one of the things you can get an appointment for. So now I feel like I don't really have any options to try to get this thing months and months later but it is a two year sticker so I really need to get it on the boat. Thanks for any advice you all have in advance.

· Premium Member
849 Posts
I was just there at the office, in person for a similar problem that I won't go into detail about but what I did was just pick some other reason on the "Create an in office appointment" and it let me pick an appointment time for the next business day. Once I got there I explained and there was no trouble. Evidently there are a lot of reasons that neither work at a Kiosk nor are resolvable online or conform to their limited reasons for needing to "See the Wizard" :rolleyes:

Hope you get it worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.