Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be launching at Alter about 4:30. Would be great if I could get a report on the water clarity. Have a Canadian License. Any report would be great. See ya out there.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
mack300 said:
Will be launching at Alter about 4:30. Would be great if I could get a report on the water clarity. Have a Canadian License. Any report would be great. See ya out there.
the ultra clean water has put off the bite on the us side...the slightly discolored water on the canadian side is where its at imo.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I think I'll first try on the other side of Peche and slide down to the Pasture and so on , who else is going out?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Water around the steel mill and Mudd Island was the cleanest I've seen it all year yesterday. Fish were hard to get going, but once we found them had 1 pretty much every drift.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW that was some clean water. Did a few drifts by the red bouy near Peche, NADA Then tried the other side of the island NADA. Finally tried a drift with the crowd near the channel in the Lake on the Canadian side. Slow but did manage 3 in a few drifts. Left when the wind picked up. I have never really seen so many people in this spot, Any info on this spot? How many of you were out there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts