Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom and dad had the opportunity to fish with Jordan from Michigan Out Of Doors a few weeks ago at Hubbard Lake. It was windy, choppy and fish were up on beds. So it was tough fishing, but they managed to catch a few smallies and a couple walleye. Watch their unique techniques this Thursday night on PBS at 8PM!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hubbard Lake on MOOD!!? But there ain't no fish in there.
O, sorry Bob!!! Just got done watching it online, pretty good show. I've been told it wont be on the Lansing or Detroit stations tonight because of some special, but it will be on everywhere else. The Lansing and Detroit area PBSers will have to watch it on Saturday or watch it online.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I caught it on 28. Detroit didn't show it. My friend lives on that lake. It's beautiful. He's not setup for fishing very well, but I managed an eye once.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Encore's not going to be happy with the media showing his "no fish" lake to outsiders.

We could use the $$$ here in Alcona Co. though.;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah it's a good idea for hooks. Solves one of the main problems i bet everyone has. I just wonder if it effects the action of lures or throws them out of tune somehow. I put replacement trebles on one of my crankbaits and they catch each other nearly every cast.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it's a good idea for hooks. Solves one of the main problems i bet everyone has. I just wonder if it effects the action of lures or throws them out of tune somehow. I put replacement trebles on one of my crankbaits and they catch each other nearly every cast.
Since you get rid of the split-rings when you run TFT's, they run true. With the attached clip, the weight and length are very similar as the originals. I've never had a problem with the hooks catching each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts