Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in purchasing a pencil plug box with plugs. If you might have one or know of someone selling theirs, please send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
You might try posting this request on a golf website. From what I've read on this site, you'll have to pry their lures from their cold dead hands.

Just kidding of course. I couldn't pass up the joke. Good luck on your pencil plug quest.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
stp524 said:
I am interested in purchasing a pencil plug box with plugs. If you might have one or know of someone selling theirs, please send me a PM. Thanks.
Where are you located? It helps if you fill out your profile.......... Al:confused:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
To bad you didnt come to the Lake St. Clair Walleye Assc. meeting last night, there where plug boxes and all the plugs you could ever need for sale.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
huntingmaniac45 said:
To bad you didnt come to the Lake St. Clair Walleye Assc. meeting last night, there where plug boxes and all the plugs you could ever need for sale.
I have a box from bass pro full of different body baits, probably 18 or 20 brand new baits in 4 clear plastic bass pro partitioned boxes which slide in and out of the main holder. Nobody showed much interest in it at the LSCWA meeting. I will sell it all for $60.00 no pencil plugs.Sorry, no pics I think River Rat is the man to see for pencil plugs. Al

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.