Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a used 5' Wille planer board mast some time ago. The seller left the base on the boat which was sold previously, but said it should fit any seat base. Not any that I can find.
Wille doesn't appear to make them anymore. The mast is 1 1/2" diameter with flat sides. Anyone have an extra or know where there might be one for sale? Maybe a NOS sitting in a bargain bin somewhere?

Reposted from previous message that was spelled wrong.

·
Registered
36 Posts
post a pic of the mast base and the dia. and distance between mounting holes. I may have one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The base is what I'm looking for, that is, the part that gets attached to the boat to slide the mast into.
The mast is 1 1/2" diam.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The base is what I'm looking for, that is, the part that gets attached to the boat to slide the mast into.
The mast is 1 1/2" diam.
Jimbo, If you are going to mount it where your front seat pops in the I made my own bought a seat pedestal that fit my boat mine was even used cheap then I cut off the bottom of the mast and bored the hole bigger and put in a through bolt you can do it a number of ways sorry i cant send a picture the mast is up north!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the idea, but I don't have removable seats in my boat.
There's a raised platform in the bow that I want to mount it on so I need the bracket/flange for the mast.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Thanks for the idea, but I don't have removable seats in my boat.
There's a raised platform in the bow that I want to mount it on so I need the bracket/flange for the mast.
Can you send a picture to show me what the bottom looks like? You wouls likely want to take this on and off right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts