Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tired of ice fishing and guessing where the fish are. Im looking for a good deal on a Vexlier. New preferably or a good used model. Looking for Model FL-18. Thanks- Buzz:D

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Me too. I went to Cabela's Sun. and they didn't have any, don't know when they are going to get any in and can't order one. Slowpoke.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I just got my Christams catalog from Cabela's and they have Vexilars in there. They should be able to get you one.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Cabelas treats ice fishing as a seasonal activity. They don't even order stuff until just about the season so don't count on them ordering one.

Your best hope with Cabelas is to get them to give you the warehouse number and call them yourself. That is how I have dealt with them a couple times and it works out great because many items aren't even in their data base at that point, or carry last years season end pricing.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Meijers has them on the shelves in most stores right now if you're looking to buy new. Just seen them at atleast two meijers this weekend.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Saw the FL8 propack at Meijers, but not the Fl18. The 18 is worth the extra money. I always have mine on zoom mode for the bottom 6ft--works famously.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I think I'll wait a little to see if any come along. If not I may just purchase a new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts