Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an older, used three wheeler.
Dosn't need to be in great condition but, it should run and be functional. Don't really care about the cosmetics too much.
If anyone knows of one in the S.E. area of the state, please let me know (PM, leave message here...) and I'll come look it over/make an offer.

Thanks!!

-LB :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have a '94 yamaha 225 shaft drive, electric start, that I will be selling. Plastic is in good condition. New tires on the back (chains also), and a rack on the back also. I have a rack that was made for the front to hold a jiffy auger also. Everything is in good working condition (including a new battery). The front tire has some deep weather checks, but I have a heavy duty tube installed in it and haven't had a problem.

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
Put me on that list if someone is looking to sell soon. I may be able to scare up a few bucks if the price is right.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
ive found that a honda 4-stroke is the best reliable machine for icefishing. i have seen alot of problems with polaris in the real cold temps. i have a honda 200s atc and wouldnt let it go for anything. starts first pull in -10 degree or 70 degree weather.its nice to have a machine that you can rely on when your 3 or 4 miles out.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys,
I have sent an email or PM'd you guys with machines.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KRT,
I PM'd you.
Get in touch with me.

Thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks alot, all of you guys!
I'm sure you will get a few people interested in your machines.

I'm going with KRT's '84 Yamaha 225.

Nice talking with you this evening KRT.
I'll come take a look/pick it up as we discussed.
Really is just what the doctor ordered.

See you soon,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts