Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Michigan Beagle Puppies
December 7 at 12:17 PM ·
I’ve held off on posting pics of what we have available until we had pups picked up this weekend. All 4 pups are littermates and are out Whiskey (female out of Tango) and Moon. Good acting heavy built pups. AKC reg, DNA-p, chipped (if desired), first shot and dewormed 4x. We are located in Hudson, MI. I will be around most of this week if you’d like to come check them out. If your main concern is finding the cheapest pup possible these probably aren’t for you. I have 2 males and 2 females here and I’m keeping one of each sex. I will be around after 6pm Saturday and a few hours on Sunday AM. Thanks.

Scott
Hudson, MI

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Michigan Beagle Puppies
December 7 at 12:17 PM ·
I’ve held off on posting pics of what we have available until we had pups picked up this weekend. All 4 pups are littermates and are out Whiskey (female out of Tango) and Moon. Good acting heavy built pups. AKC reg, DNA-p, chipped (if desired), first shot and dewormed 4x. We are located in Hudson, MI. I will be around most of this week if you’d like to come check them out. If your main concern is finding the cheapest pup possible these probably aren’t for you. I have 2 males and 2 females here and I’m keeping one of each sex. I will be around after 6pm Saturday and a few hours on Sunday AM. Thanks.

Scott
Hudson, MI
Sent you a pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts