Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for a good used chevrolet S10 truck cap. Prefered red or black in color. If anyone has one and wants to get rid of, drop me a PM.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
what year are we talking about? i have one off of a 94 but you would need to get it painted.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1998 S10 Red
What color is it, and what kind of shape... I would be willing to paint, but don't want to mess with too much more than that. Thanks for the line Wild Bill

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
How much are you willing to pay? I have a black one on my '02 Sonoma and for the right price I suppose it's for sale.

Mitch

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mitch

To be completly honest with you I don't even know what a decent one goes for. I would probably be willing to pay upwards of 150$-200$. I just started looking around for one, So I am a bit uneducated on the subject I really am right now just trying to price them and get a feel for what I am going to spend. Ummmm Give a price and maybe I could come over and look at it. Holland is not too far from me. Thnx

Marc

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I've got a black one with red pinstripes down the sides. Came off a late 90's s-10, short box. Sliding windows on the sides. It's faded, and needs new screens in the windows, but was good to me when I needed it. I bought a Silverado last April, and the cap has been sitting since. $200 OBO. I am home monday-thursday, anytime.

if interested, my email is:

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts