Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been doing any fishing on these rivers and if so are there any steel in these systems.If so would you mind sharing some info in a pm with me on how to rig and where to try at?I apprciate the help Aaron

· Banned
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gunrod said:
You won't find many people speaking about small rivers like this. I would ask that anyone who knows anything on these rivers to please respond by PM.

I haven't fished them or would help out.

Anyone been doing any fishing on these rivers and if so are there any steel in these systems.If so would you mind sharing some info in a pm with me on how to rig and where to try at?I apprciate the help Aaron
I did LOL

· Registered
7,588 Posts
Aaron, I haven't been out in awhile. I've been working on a rental and my home. Rental's pretty much done but I won't be done for awhile yet on my home unfortunatly.

I can throw my .02 in thu. The Pine is so slow moving that there still has to be some ice there. There really isn't much for spawning gravle so you won't find any steelhead.

Belle river is better but the holes are few and further between than say the Mill. Your best bet would be the mill most of the bends have holes deep enough to hold a fish mid-day. Belle has some nice spawning gravel thu and does not receive as much pressure.

If you go PM and let me know how you did. If we get another warm up real soon I may sneak out for a few hours.

I'm sick of tying leaders and flies at night. I'm pretty well stocked up for the upcoming season. Dang bring it on!:evil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.