Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: my name is jim i live in lapeer mi.I AM A sENIOR and iiiii,am looking for a fishing pardiner..i have a 14ft. fishing boat i,am a warm weather fisherman but do a little ice fishing..i fish most of the time in lapeer county..if you would like to go fishing and share expences give me a gingle or an eee

[email protected]

810--667--0746 #ph.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Jim, If you feel like doing some walleye fishing out of AuGres this Spring & Summer give me a shout. We could use another grumpy old man.:lol:

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I sent you a PM. We live close to each other. Maybe we can get together.

Priority1: Do you have room for another grumpy old man? Maybe Jim and I can drive up together one time.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I sent you a PM. We live close to each other. Maybe we can get together.

Priority1: Do you have room for another grumpy old man? Maybe Jim and I can drive up together one time.
Of course. When the weather allows it I'm on the water 4-5 times a week. Sharing a ride always makes a long trip seem shorter.:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE= hay slowpoke ya i thank we can get to gather this spring,,just shoot me a pm. along with your phone#and we can get togather bluegill1930

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim, If you feel like doing some walleye fishing out of AuGres this Spring & Summer give me a shout. We could use another grumpy old man.:lol:
sorry priority1 it took me so long to get back to you..do you know how far it is from lapeer to AuGres..,,at the rate the gas price is jumping by spring i may have to leave my boat in in the barn..i have a 14ft.boat with a 15hp.hunda on it.do you fish the big lake or the river??? bluegill1930

·
Premium Member
9,376 Posts
sorry priority1 it took me so long to get back to you..do you know how far it is from lapeer to AuGres..,,at the rate the gas price is jumping by spring i may have to leave my boat in in the barn..i have a 14ft.boat with a 15hp.hunda on it.do you fish the big lake or the river??? bluegill1930
115 or 120 miles one way approximately.....

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
People drive from by me ALL the way to Lake Simcoe in Canada for a little perch. What's a little drive from Lapeer to Au Gres? Plus no Customs to deal with, JUST GRUMPY OLD MEN!:lol:

I don't know that I could handle a trip with 3 grumpy old guys, let alone the main one Frank J.. Hmm?

What are buddies for??:lol::eek:ne_eye:

·
Registered
603 Posts
A buddy and I who live in Davison were talking about setting up a little "fun tourny" at the holloway sometime this year. Would any of you locals be interested?

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
We have fished the river but mostly the Big Water. I hear you on the price of fuel. In 09 gas was $4.20/gal in Augres. When I'd pull in to fuel the truck and boat I'd look for a co-signer first.:lol: SOG I had a quite a few fill ups that the pump would kick off @ $100.00 and I'd have to hang up and re-swipe the credit card. The offer stands if ya feel like biting the bullet and making a trip or two. Everyone should experience the grumpy old men at least once. That way they know what to avoid in the future. Paperboy, and Hemlock Nailer can attest to that. They are both grumpier than I am now.:lol:

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I think a meet and greet meeting to see what ever ones ideas are, like limit on how many people (boats) are going (keep it small), are we going to have a get together after words, is there going to be a big fish jack-pot, things like that. Now is the time to talk about it and work out the details.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts