Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am purchasing a new home and have been looking for a decking company that does repairs, refinishing. I have had a hard time someone that can do it. I don't have the time to myself so I am looking for quotes, or anyone knows of anybody that can do a good job. Reply here, personnel message and I will get back asap. Please leave me a way to get in contact.

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
All the deck companies are slammed building full decks or doing tearoffs and re-decks. It will be hard to find a top notch legitimate deck company willing to pull a crew and send them out for a day for low profit repairs. It depends on the repairs. What needs to be done?

For staining and power washing, I would contact The Stain Shop in Linden to find someone who can power wash and stain...and do a good job.

Where is the home located?

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
All the deck companies are slammed building full decks or doing tearoffs and re-decks. It will be hard to find a top notch legitimate deck company willing to pull a crew and send them out for a day for low profit repairs. It depends on the repairs. What needs to be done?

For staining and power washing, I would contact The Stain Shop in Linden to find someone who can power wash and stain...and do a good job.

Where is the home located?
There is an easy solution to cleaning a deck with out the possibility of power washing the softer grain out of the wood. It is just plain old bleach. Spray it on and let it set for a while, then hose it off. If it is unpainted/stained it is liable to look like new wood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts