Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be camping in SSP starting Thurs. Is out of Fermi, Stoney Point and the MI/Ohio border are still producing. Will get an Ohio licence if necessary. I do have GPS spots from a few years past but they were not quite this late in July.

Some reports from last week and before but not many this past week.

I'll be on Lot 108 Thurs- Mon.

PM if you want.

·
Registered
462 Posts
ive been slamming them just north of fermi 20 22 fow 1oz inlines 25 ft behind the boards 1.2 to 1.5mph anything purple or pink was the color, have fun be safe and catch a bunch!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have been doing good between Fermi and the Detroit light 18-20 fow trolling 3oz bb 40-80' back harnesses. With purple/pink blades

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

·
Registered
11,851 Posts
Seen a few boats coming back from OH waters yesterday.... west sister maybe?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Anywhere other than under my boat it seems lately. Though the days I've gotten out seemed slow for most folks out there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,205 Posts
I'll send you some numbers later today. They have worked for us for 2 weeks.

Just be ready to scrape bottom for some reason ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Make sure you lock up all of your gear at night Mike. I was down there a couple years ago and some low lifes came through the camp ground while everyone was sleeping and stole most every thing that was locked up or bolted down. Police said it was probably local kids. Ruined alot of peoples morning fishing trips.

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks who posted and PM'd me. Lets hope the wind cooperates.

Ralf, you gonna be out there this weekend?

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well not on lot 108. Seems they lost my reservation. Main office said no activity since 2011. I was just at Port Cresant last month!!!!

Fortunately they had 110 available. I got the confirmation at home. Should have brought it with me. Also the reservation for next month is also lost!

·
Super Moderator
20,205 Posts
Well not on lot 108. Seems they lost my reservation. Main office said no activity since 2011. I was just at Port Cresant last month!!!!

Fortunately they had 110 available. I got the confirmation at home. Should have brought it with me. Also the reservation for next month is also lost!

And now it's blowing...

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just down 4 lots from Gary Yamamoto. Waved as he was leaving with the boat this morning.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts