Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Michael Bohacz of Pinckney Mi was put to rest today after a lengthy illness. Mike was known as Walleye Chaser on many sites. Mike was an avid outdoorsman all his life. He lived to fish and did so summer and winter and also fished many local tournaments including Team Walleye and MWT. Mike and his wife Gloria have two children Marlin and Dawn. Prayers for his family. Nels

Pic of Mike http://www.angelfire.com/mi/walleyechaser/home.htm

Mike taught me how to fish for crappie through the ice. I spent a few good days with him on Lake Chemung. I have taught his technique to many others here. That is how I will remember him.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Mike was my friend. We worked at the same business in different departments for quite a few years. He was the only one there who ever seemed interested in my hunting and fishing stories. I listened to plenty of his stories as well. I miss him. I always looked up to him. He was a good person.
My prayers are with him and his family.

·
Registered
11,514 Posts
As someone who lives in his neck of the woods, I always appreciated his input on the local lakes during icefishing season. Only met him once, but he seemed like a great guy. R.I.P. Mike.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
To hear about a nice guy like Mike.I talked to him a few times but never met him and he has family in my hometown here.God be with him.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yup, have known Mike for several years. Excellent fisherman and hunter. Very knowledgeable about both in many areas. Nels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.